ACHING FOR LIFE

                                  Settling reality
                   meadows mean nothing lately
                        loneliness hurts!

                                  air so void
                     without your scent!
                          now it hurts!!! 
       
                                              
     Loneliness is the most fatal disease I have faced so far and mostly fatal when the you are addicted to that person...   People who occupy a major part of my heart are away always from me...
the emptiness which makes your heart ache and tear down into bits! the new morning willing to rise only if they are around...  surrounding dark and still hoping to find light.. still waiting for them to come...
 
Time and again I have dealt with it and so far haven't a cure for it... Hope there is some..! :(

The haiku was written for September challenge by HAIKU HEIGHTS and the prompt today is "LONELINESS!"
                         

Comments

  1. ouch! I feel you. Well done, and (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I don't mind loneliness- I quite enjoy my own company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the pain vividly while reading your haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  4. without your scent! Ah..so lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loneliness hurts - I'm with you there. I'm just probably good at hiding it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful set...Air so void without your scent......beautiful line.....Lovely haiku!
    Lonely girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - the "without your scent" line really evoked emotions for me. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so true ... loneliness can hurt, but ... loneliness can be soothing too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...but the meadows will grow again, and fill the air with the scent of flowers, and the world will fill with others...See - you have drawn me in with your words!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

MOMENT I SEE YOU :)