STORMING EMOTIONS.

A long time away from blogging....

Life has changed beyond for me by now... his moment, as I sit here to pen down my feelings... my hands tremble and I fumble on words. there's a storm of emotions on loose I guess...

I find it hard to stabilize myself and gain control on the emotions, yet I have tried to make out a poem depicting one of many emotions dwelling in me...


                                                          MISERABLE


                                      
My aching heart...this fatal hollowness
These bleeding eyes...
That long to see you smiling back at me....
Miles apart, when u severe me from you
I lose myself wandering in my nothingness
I walked in the rain...Burning in my endless pain....
I cry and scream out as I go on...

My woeful nightmare
My fears have come true..
The stark darkness an this numb aching heart...
I walk without coming to an end....
Lost your trail in the rain...
I hate being on my own.....

My dreams have blacked out...
My thoughts are fading now.....
After wandering...this long...in my eternal abyss
I had found my ray of hope.....
I found love, I found peace....
Now YOU are acting like this goner...
and I want u back...... I cant seem to find you anywhere..

Piece by piece we fall apart....
and every piece just slows down my heart....
I thought I was THE IRREPLACEABLE....
I believed that I had made THE DIFFERENCE...
You are walking away
I will keep calling after you.... will keep chasing u...
No matter where,....no matter how!!!

Without you, there's no world I could think of.....
It becomes a nightmare that closes in on me..
Here in this little world of mine...
In my heart...in my dreams...
In my desires..is where you took!!!
I THOUGHT you felt the same...

Now it seems like I HAVE FAILED......
Our dream that I was fixing......
My portrait of "US" is fumbling
Your silence and ignorance never cease to tear me apart.....
This incessant n perpetual pain.....

I WISH I could find some solace.......I wish I find you again!




Comments

  1. a lovely piece that can touch any heart.. I hope and pray that peace comes to you.... just as soon... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

PRICE OF WISDOM...