IT'S ME, AFTERALL :D :D :D ( LOADS Of CRAP) :P

I’m missing the old me, the kind of person that I was a year ago. I guess SHE’s missing right now and I have no idea how to get her back to myself. I admired her truly because SHE had the courage to challenge the destiny, SHE decides what SHE wants in her life and SHE knew exactly how to fight for it. I miss that SHE who doesn’t give a damn about what others were thinking of her. I still remember her walking all through from hostel which is miles away to the class located on top of the hill because the campus bus wasn’t functioning.ohh..how enthusiastic SHE was!!!

And I miss that SHE who will be sitting at the café for hours with just a glass of cold chocolate with a bunch of awesome friends and give marks for all the cool guys that passed around them!! And I miss that SHE who goes late to almost every class and walks out of the class with her ever famous cheeky smile without getting scold because her lecturer loves her :P:P

SHE got her own style of dressing up, and SHE knew SHE’s perfectly alright and looking awesome in that T-shirt and the denim jeans. SHE hated so much when guys stares at her and the same time SHE was totally has a crush on one of her young tutorial lecturer. Her friends looks at her weirdly because SHE kept taking extra subjects even when it wasn’t required by the university, her only reason was to learn as much as SHE can before SHE gets out of university. For her education was everything and that was also the reason SHE gave away a lot of things in her life.

But now that SHE was gone leaving me alone with ME.A totally Lame girl who doesn’t know what to do with her life anymore. SHE had neglected all her casual wear and now totally dress up in a ladylike way because that is what expected from her. The new ME is not enthusiastic about life anymore ..ME takes life as it comes, just following the stream and ME has no idea where it’s leading to…

And ME had forgotten her awesomely cute tutorial lecturer because the new ME found someone else to inhabit her heart. And that someone is one heck a crazy guy which ME has no idea why ME falls for him in the first place. That He is changing her in the way ME doesn’t want to be. That He is revealing The other side of me to ME..and ME doesn’t like when someone else invade her privacy circle but at the same time the new ME is enjoying each and every moment with him..

In a nutSHEll, This ME had turned into a complete idiot ..and all Me needs is SHE..If SHE comes back to ME ..then ME will be perfectly alright!!!

Confusing nah..well my neurons are more confused than you guys

P.S :Well I guess this is what growing up is all about…and guess what???? life iS STILL wonderful :P:P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

PRICE OF WISDOM...