I AM THE LONELY ONE...

Well, you don't know how much you mean to me,
I said goodbye, I left you there to cry.

Well, you don't know how much I miss you so,

But now it's done, now I'm the lonely one.


You heard me say upon that rainy day,
Please set me free 'cos I don't want to know!"

Well, you don't know how much you mean to me,
I said goodbye, I left you there to cry.


I Told the sun, not to shine and stay away.
I Told the lake, to go dry and wash away.
Am I wrong, am I strong to walk away?
do I know there are no words to say?
Anyway, am I yours, am I mine?
Do I know there are no words?


I am the only princess, I'm indestructible.
I am winged victory, I am so breakable.
I am the distant planet, I am the golden sun.
I am the broken pieces, I am the lonely one.

Asked the sky, to fall down on you.
Asked the night, to be solid proof.
Am I good, am I bad, or the same?
Am I bad, am I worse to stay away?
Is there anything else left to say,
Are there really any words?

I am the flying spaceship, Identifiable.
I am the perfect lover, tell me I'm loveable.
I am the distant planet, I am the purple sun.
I am the highest mountain, I am the lonely one.

So here's me now, without you.
I Turn the lights out, without you.
Should I be frightened without you?
Always night now without you.

I am the darkest morning, I am the sleeping fool.
I am the wandering gypsy, I'm right here next to you.
I am the distant planet, I am the golden sun.
I am the empty canyon, I am the lonely one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

MOMENT I SEE YOU :)