REKINDLIN OLD FRIENDSHIPS....

Ever have those days you wonder how some of your dear friends are doing?  You know, the friends you haven't spoken with in what seems like ages.  How does one go from chatting and confiding in each other all the time to just wondering.  Most likely due to busyness at work,  moving, hardships or just raising your children.  We have moved four times in the last ten years and much has changed in such a short time.  I got married,  had three kids, we've had family members get very ill, some financial hardship (who hasn't these days) and had many friends come and go - for both good and bad reasons.
Girls friendship-day-orkut-2 
 
When I think back to the old days - it's funny to see myself type that considering I'm only 35- I like to reminisce about all the good times my friends and I had.  It's also nice to think about how much I've grown and how they've grown.  Sometimes the friendships you think are over are only just beginning- It's a wonderful gift when that happens.  So much changes throughout life and most of us are not even half way through it.
The Road to a Friend's House is Never Long  

If you have some old friends you would like to catch up with give them a ring, send a letter or contact them via Facebook or Twitter.  I use to send letters then realized, nowadays, people are too busy to write back.  For me, reconnecting with some old friends via the ever so popular Facebook is good but I prefer continuing the connection via the phone or good old-fashioned email.  Never thought I'd be calling email old-fashioned.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

MOMENT I SEE YOU :)