"I"

7

















I keep my words till end to assess the honesty at opposite end
My heart is very disappointed to see the trend
I am amazed at myself to expect the basic courtesy in return
I was let down to see how true colors of people flourished
They lack even the basic potential to show off and pretend

I practice reverence when I meet people from all walks of life
I am disappointed to see the changing spirits and vibes
Why they find it so hard to be themselves and gallant
I am amazed to see them fulfill mean expectations by phony talents
With no iota of doubt their trivial portico is two faced and hearts vacant

I practice silence when I meet imposters to assess my patience
I am disappointed to see the lack of basic humility and decorum
They try to pull you down from their mean attempts
Ironically they forget or essentially lack the vital edification
Law of nature says what you practice today always get back in return

I practice composure when I meet bigheaded to assess my humility 
I am astounded to see how they carry the heaviness of superiority on their sleeves
The layer of arrogance haze their judgment with false impression it will never cease      
They look out over the fact that time changes within the fraction of seconds
I am not madden on the contrary feel pity for their trivial actions

I practice humility when I come across jabbers and absurdity
I preserve calmness as they say brevity is the soul of wit
Wisdom does not allow me to pay attention on those who talk big
In long term swanks always learn their lessons and have their heads down
When you have faith he leads to destiny and rewards you very big

I try to distend in anomalous situations to assess my vigor and potency
I am amazed from where I gather strength to fight with full spirit
I practice to not come in terms till I stumble on my accomplishments
I am a maniac to risk very often despite I know things may never return

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

PRICE OF WISDOM...