MAGIC OF "SORRY!"

Sorry. The most hardest and easiest word to say. I'd believed that biggest fights can be ended by saying this five letter word. Peace can be restored between two hearts when one of them says "I am sorry". A broken heart can be mended, damages in a relationship can be repaired, a long silence can be ended, all this by just saying Sorry.


Misunderstandings, fights, blame game all are a part of relationship. I thought that when such things happen in a relationship, a simple sorry has the capacity to make things right. Atleast with me that's how it is. I dont think I can forgive someone's biggest mistakes when I hear the word "Sorry" from them. But, I guess that's not how it is with everyone. Sorry, can't really undo, all damages...

Comments

  1. I agree with this but i guess sometime saying sorry may not solve big mistakes but atleast for small mistakes we can say sorry. It makes others realise that u are accepting ur mistake

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

PRICE OF WISDOM...