I HERE, U HERE, ALL FAIR!!!!!



Okay.. so this is something I came up when imaging me and my BEST friends came up hyd with when we were having a moment of best friend good time! =) love you both!! =* There is no medicine better than a friend, a true selfless caring friend.. trust me!
 
and for you both I am still drowning in those moments we spend... :)



here goes!


I hea, u whea, no fair.

I eat. U hungry. No fair.

I pony tail. U bald, no hair.

I tired. U sit, no chair.

I sing, u hear, u scared.

I lonely, u dance, I stare.

I trip, u laugh, no fair.

U sad, u cry, I cheer.

I sad. U tease. No fair.

I angry. U calm. I yell.

I calm. U hug, I swell.

I secrets. U keep. No tell.

I, you, we together, we gel.

I dance. U try. I cough.

U dance. I hide. My laugh.

I camera. U pose. Say cheese.

I run, u chase. Police!

I lame, u lame. We rock!

Hot guys, facebook, we stalk!

I knock, u lock, no fair.

I listen. U talk, poor ears.

I jog, u walk. I fat.

I slap, u slap. So fair.

U hand. I hand. Held tight.

U here. Me here, sun bright.

Hold hands, we shall, forever fair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

PRICE OF WISDOM...