DARK HOUR OF THE NIGHT



Darkness wears a cloak,
The night is silently spooky,
Every face every tear you shed,
Just shines in the dark,
The dark conceals truth.

As the night puts on its cloak,
All the sorrows come running,
Eyes can see nothing but vacuum,
The soul searches for a flash,
Let tonight be the night,
When finally I would find,
The only way,
My only way to light.

Tears shining,
Falling down my cheeks,
Every hope,
Every ray of light,
Seems to be closing in on me,
The walls coming tumbling down,
My world crashing,
Helpless I stand.

Listless,
Unmoved,
Lost,
Mourning,
I stand,
In the dark.

Hoping on days at end,
One day it would,
One day I would find,
A way out of this misery.

Feeling helpless,
Being so far away,
Doing nothing,
Increasingly feeling,
Blood rushing down,
Flushed cheeks,
Tired eyes,
I stand alone.

Alone in the dark,
Hoping for that one flash of light,
The one and only,
To lead me home,
                                  Where I would find peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

PRICE OF WISDOM...