I DEFY.....

Sometimes breaking the shell is so necessary to escalate yourself from the worlds den. Their crust is a place where your own wisdom is cursed and crushed; it functions by its sets of norms. You seldom question the liberty you get, coming out from a cocoon is so not a lay man’s job. It requires a harsh soldier and the warrior who could stand by his wills.

Most times the realizations are much delayed, that is; when you are either swaying in circumstantial hands or by the deaths crest. There is no way to deter now. Is it, have you ever known or attempted? The tempest has befallen. I can’t even warn, beware. Think!



Freedom is altruistic, you dream, you fathom, but do you achieve or even make efforts to unshackle?  Do you look forth a new horizon tell me, do you really do? I have been all across the journey together by you, limitlessly trying to dive into its ocean. I really am unaware about the bottom of the sea that you and I have chosen to govern. I am not a liberator anymore.

The puppeteer has his hands laid on the strings to guide your path and movements. How can you escape, oh my dear little puppet! Solicit your soul, do marionettes find their ways without reins? It is up to you to decide. Think, I say, are you even those puppets or leeches looking for the day to step forward?

Ah, it is mine and your dream, of carcasses and the soul, the battle of quests they undergo together by the journey. Life, it says to me whispering into my ears. I defy, for I am liberated now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

PRICE OF WISDOM...