SECOND EAR PIERCING

Sometimes to unveil a feminine side we have to put up a little courage for me it happend last night...
I have no memory how my ears were pierced for the first time.... but after almost 18 yrs of it I got my second piercing done....
It still pains but i hope its worth it I love the little stud with a stone in it shining on my ear... my insisted on it as I always forget to wear earrings.. :) every time most of the times...
so now everyone who thinks i am tomboy can get it right i am wild girl... That's how my bhaijaan describes me LOL....

now that its done and still pains alot all i can say is i didn't get the candies and chocolates promised by my mom... as i didnt say it hurt :P :( my bad!

Comments

  1. Remember to always wear earrings now in your second piercings! I got my ears second-pierced four years ago but didn't always wear earrings in them and now my left ear's second hole is blocked

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

PRICE OF WISDOM...