LOVE, WINTERS :)



Cuddling up in my warm comforter, i clutch my hot cup of coffee tightly with both my hands, enjoying the heat from it seep through my hands and tingle to my frozen toes...<3
i balance a plate of chocolate cookies on one of my leg, and at the same time, expertly handle a notebook on the other leg...and side by side i text my best friend for the next weekends plan...winters make you do that you know...MULTI-TASK :D 
aaah...the runny noses, the frozen feet, the inability to do anything but eat, pray and sleep five times a day is heavenly,



 the romance lingering in the cold winter air,and the breezy winter walks!


to all the people around...and to all those winter lovers...<3 
devour today....you never know if global warming takes the better of us tomorrow...:D


HAPPY SEASON! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

MOMENT I SEE YOU :)