UNVEILED LOVE


You found me, when I pulled the covers over me.
You found me, when I didn’t want to be found.
You found me, when I was least expecting that someone would even come to me.

Tired I was, of everything. Hope, faith, trust, love…these words held no meaning for me. No longer. I wanted to get away from everything. I wanted to remain in my hiding, under the layers of solitude I wanted to stay.
I was weak. And coming out from the darkness, would do nothing but break me apart. I was already broken… How much more could I break?
I was afraid, scared and I felt that by hiding I could be safe. I thought that by running away from things, they would get buried soon, and I would not have to face them ever again.
But, you found me.
You gave me your hand

I was scared to hold it in the beginning. Thought that maybe you would let go, and I would fall and hurt myself again.
But no, you forced me to come forward. And when I did, you held on tight and pulled me away from the covers under which I hid. You lifted me out… You got me to face the mess I had created.
I was devastated. You brought forward the things I never wanted to think about again. You snapped me out from my world and got me back to the reality, to the things I was scared to face.
I wasn’t ready. I could not stand. I would fall, all the time. But you picked me up, held on to me when I was trembling. You wiped my tears. You stood by me… You gave me the courage I needed. You didn’t leave me alone.
It was difficult. I was not easy to handle, I know. Yet, you did not give up on me. You were patient and kind. You loved me. You made me love myself.
You gave me the hope I had stopped believing in. You gave me the faith I had lost. You made me feel my heart against yours. You made me feel safe, when I was so scared…
You gave me a reason to be happy once again.
You are my strength. You are my weakness. You are my miracle! You are the one who found me, unfolded me and loved me even when I shed all my masks and stood unveiled infront of you..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

MOMENT I SEE YOU :)