NEITHER LOVER NOR HATRED






If even for a moment, you had
Gazed into my eyes, you could have seen
 What it was, what it could have been
 Of all the things between us
That were said never
“I am there” stayed awaited forever

Of all the times together we spent
The moment arrived never
When you held me for ever


Of all the moments I spent
 Thinking about you
Then you were far somewhere
Smiling with someone else

I cringe, cower, repent and hate myself

You misunderstood my wishes
Yet blame it all on me
You backed away when I was down
Yet I feel it was me


If even for a moment, you had
Gazed into my eyes, you could have seen
What it was, what it could have been


All I wanted, wasn’t the walk
 With coherent steps, hands in hands
Neither a lifetime of romance
Nor lying in stars or a rain dance

But a promise to never let go
A will to stay evermore
A command to be yours forever
A silent commitment to not give up too soon 
Now that it’s over


All we had is now- was
The foot prints you left
Teach me, remind me
Of failure I embody


Now a void has replaced 
The innocence you stole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

PRICE OF WISDOM...