FINALLY RESTORING TO NORMAL


I haven't been blogging much.
I feel like I've abandoned the one place I love so much..
Its all because of the wordy complications and the mess I created on my own.
My Mistake? I started caring what people thought about whatever I wrote. Felt miserable about saying somethings, not saying somethings and saying things at the wrong time!
Now after so many days of escapism, I decided I couldn't just let what "they" think mess with my mind!
This blog is my place where i'm gonna say whatever I want about whoever and not be worried about the consequences.. I wont let someone take away my power.
Also, the reason of this absence was lack of inspiration. but now I've found my Muse. The one that no one can take away :)
So I shall share my heart hopefully more often now.

Its time to have a Good Life again, minus the crap!

Comments

  1. Thats a confidence which brightens someone's life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time and again you get back to caring about useless people who are up to no good!
    Those who dont love you, dont deserve you or your attention!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

PRICE OF WISDOM...