YOUR GIRL

I'm your girl who makes you wild,
the one who makes you feel like a child,
the girl who makes your heart run like a train,
the one who gives a freeze to your brain.

I'm your girl who sets your nights on fire,
the one who fills up your days with desire,
the girl who makes you sing better than birds,
the one who gives you a run for your words.

I'm your girl who makes a home out of your house,
the one who you feel proud to call spouse,
the girl who makes your incompleteness go away,
the one who without a drink makes your body sway.

I'm your girl who is a wife and a friend,
the one with whom you'll never have to pretend.
I'm your lovely jeanie dressed for you in blue,
I'm your everything, I'm your dream come true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

PRICE OF WISDOM...