UNANSWERED FEELINGS

Life can sure be cruel at times. As the human nature goes, it always wants more; more of everything.
One such greediness of the human nature is of to be liked and loved by more and more people. Also, a person always wants to be in the priority list of the person who is in his/her priority list.

But there are certain times when your feelings are not answered. You may love and respect a person very much but there is no guarantee that the person loves you back.
Sometimes, even when we know that we are not as important to a person as he/she is to us, even then we choose to be by their side and also end up getting hurt.

On the other hand, there are people who like and love you dearly, but you don't have the same feelings for them. You very well know that they will give you all the happiness you need but even then you run after the people who you treat as a priority not after the ones who treats you as their priority!

I always wondered why the human nature is so? Even after getting hurt, we still long for those people who hurt us rather than staying up with the people who love us, who treats us more nicely!

For me these are the "Unanswered Feelings." It's good if they are answered though. But I highly doubt they do! Have you ever been in a similar situation?

PS: I am not sure if this holds true for everyone. This is all my personal thinking and analysis. And I really don't know why I am even writing this post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

MOMENT I SEE YOU :)