THAT NIGHT

That night was dark
The streets were empty
I was out in the city
My life followed me to the cemetry

There was silece there

After that violence here
There was no fragrance newhere
But there was sadness evrywhere

Still no desire to vengeance somebody

There was no reverence left for anybody

It felt as if I was out on a venture

As only i culd feel it rupture
My heart tore apart
With no pieces You depart
It left me shattered
As no1 else mattered
Happiness faded
Wait , Wait , Wait , I got jaded

That night seemed so long

Don't know what went wrong
Left all alone , culdn't move along
Culdn't moan
Culdn't even groan
Just waiting for that dawn

Hope that that dawn will bring you back

All I want is sack , sack , sack!  that nite
I knw it wunt  bring you back but just in case evrything gets alrite!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

PRICE OF WISDOM...