I WISH...


It was tough to be ready again,
To start believing that I could love someone
Without being cheated on..
And you strengthened that hope by assuring to come along.
I was so naive..opened up all my secrets and fears to you,
And you promised not to be like the ones
Who hurt and left me bleeding.
That moment made me trust you somehow..
But where has it gone ?
I cant blame you for what I’m going through now,
Because it is all my fault..
I started hearing the things you never said,
Just to realize now that they are the sweetest imaginations..
You’ve never felt anything the way I have.
Maybe, I’ve been dreaming with my eyes open..
Hoping it could be real someday.
I’m too blinded to see that you don’t even care
To understand me..
That I’m the last person on earth you’d ever think about..
I struggle to remind you of my presence each day
That I am someone you can count on.
I made wishes on every tear that rolled down my cheeks
On the uncounted sleepless nights.
With everything that happens to me,
I silently wish there will be a time
When I’ll share all my Good and Bad moments with you,
And we would laugh or frown together on them.
Everytime I close my eyes at 11:11,
I wish for the same thing over and over again
Which I fear I would never get.
Baby now I’ve started praying that you’d say
Those four words to me..
Not Three but Four, To bring me back on ground
From the fantasy land I’ve been living in so long..
Where all I see is You n Me..
I hope you’d tell me
‘I Don’t Like You’.
Please lend your voice to these words,
I’ll accept them with the broadest smile..
And you wont hear the sound
Of an air castle built of dreams crash down.
This be my last and only request to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

PRICE OF WISDOM...