فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَ


فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَ 
                                                        Fabiayyi alai rabbikuma tukaththibani

Translation : Then which of the favors of your Lord will you deny?

Huh, no idea that Thanks giving post would be that hard  because I am feeling so  hypocrite . Most of the time in my life I am  deny the favors and blessing God has been giving.Fighting with my Lord for not giving me all those stuff I want despite knowing that he is all knowing . I can not help my self.. Never happy with what I have.Searching and beating myself for those things which are totally not for me.So un-thankful for all those blessings he has bestowed me.This above mentioned verse is so true It's from the Surrah Ar- Rahaman ,Last Testimonial-Al Quran, but it ain't easy  to accept what we have been blessed by Holy Lord .

I am jealous with  everyone who have everything .Especially how lives their life freely  Can not see anyone happy  and never happy for my self .Why my  friend is going on a date? Why  I sit on the couch and sulk all night? Why  she's so lucky? My cousin have baby and I am still virgin  ? He got degree, no matter how much educated degree holder I am?

Always jealous .Just because I can't move my butt.Always waiting and no courage to do any thing .. I know, I am human, can not be perfect  .This is natural.I don't want to be angel or saint but sure want to clean my self from this dirt.I just don't want to wast my time on others.I don't want to care whatever great great things they have . Live and let other live .If I don't have that live and  those things , simply because  I am loser and lazy  and can not do anything.Just complaining Almighty .


To be happy .I want to be thankful.Hope I will help me to clean my self.Let me start from accepting his blessings :

First of all I am thankful  for everything Allah bestowed me with .I am thankful to  him for being so nice to me . Giving me this beautiful life .Giving me every blessing I ever ask and not giving me those thing which were not good for me .For giving me every thing I ever wished at their right time and keeping me  safe from wrong and bad things .


I am thanking  ,for every food I ever ate .For health I have , for energy you gave me, for youth  I am  enjoying , for every moment you are taking care of me.For nice face and body , cleaning my mind and opening my heart to love .Making my  inner self( soul and heart) better than my outer self .(body)


For parents ,who gave us food , cloth and home when we were small , tiny and week. They gave us all they could . They worked hard and gave us love and good manners and making us this big. Grand parents,uncles and aunties and their love and concerns . we are thankful for all of them , neighbors and friends .. every human who came to our life for one second


For education I get , every teacher who helped me to hold a pencil in my hand and write on paper , make me read and write.when we did not know any word,for every car and bus we have traveled and every driver who took us to our destination


I am truly thankful to you  for home ,heat in house ,a warm bed at night and hot showers in the morning. Neat cloths I  have . for clean life , for being Muslim, for the luxuries we enjoy such as a PC, a cell phone, the Internet, television, electricity, heat, hot water for showers, good soap, good shampoo and conditioner, For being physically able to work.Healthy and safe life .


For Mother Nature and all her glory,hot cold weather ,rain, water, river , sun , moon starts for sky ... for tress .. For Mother Earth and everything she gives to sustain us.


For my every  mistakes and making me realize , giving light and lessons I get from my mistakes . for my hard time from making me strong .....ohhhhh God thanks for everything , everything you gave to me And thanks for things you did not gave me because only you know whats better for me .

Please,keep blessing me always and forgive me for my wrong doing and thanks for giving me chance to fix my mistakes because I  believe everything is in your hand, and you are the one who gave me everything.I am  truly thankful to you for your blessing and for being with me all the time.I  am  truly shameful for my  wrong doing .Please, forgive me, Amen .


The year has turned its circle,
The seasons come and go.
The harvest is all gathered in
And chilly north winds blow.
Orchards have shared their treasures,
The fields, their yellow grain.
So open wide the doorway-
Thanksgiving comes again!


Happy Thanks giving, every one !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

PRICE OF WISDOM...