RECLAIMING INNOCENCE

I see the nadir of your soul,
because my eyes aren't curtained with hypocrisy,

I listen to the beats of your heart,
because I am not distracted by unearthly clamor,

I rejoice in the fragrance of your good self,
because I am not accustomed to the word negativity

I imbue in me the enthusiasm you have for your life,
because I don't like to see the empty side of an hourglass,

I gulp down the colors of earth, drinking them with my perceptive eyes,
because I learn from the grasses, skies, birds and not from the mundane volumes,

 I welcome people with my gracious smile,
because I find it the cure to many ills..

I saturate myself with gods grace,
because I have just one absolute life,

I inhale the fragrance of that sweet rose,
observing its colors with my diaphanous senses,
because I am still far from seeing its ugly thorns...
I AM STILL A CHILD... :)


P.S- I was bursting the anger when i was penning this... I had one person in my mind who's been a rigid support, never ending source of encouragement and a true friend to me in all these years.. Dear faraz  ahmed shams I can never thank you enough...For sending me your smile everyday,  you have been with me when I was down and when i was at my heights... smiled for me,, with me and even got upset with me, treated me like your OWN... and always see me as the best one.. and when needed made me see myself through your eyes... :) thanks a lot..:) :) :)

Comments

  1. glad you liked it :)

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. overwhelmed!
    firstly by fear
    next by gratitude and appreciation :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fear that you aren't up to those lines I mentioned.. I swear you are and I meant them with my whole heart... gratitude... may allah grant you for it... and appreciation you are worth it.. at least from my side...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

PRICE OF WISDOM...