The Extrapolated Unreality


You believe you respect yourself,
and so you apparently care for it the most...
Every time you expect the reverence,
to make yourself feel better at any cost...
But doesn't the thought gets fuzzy...
When voluntarily you choose to digress from your own road??
Why do you crib for the emptiness later my friend...
When you yourself step out of this self fabricated concourse??..
Do you really respect yourself??..
It merely is the idea of respecting that you like to boast...



I have always believed that life is all about the choices that we make. So be it accepting the norms and following the trends of the society by conciliating our parents and our so called loved ones' desires or be it berating everything and striving intemperately for the way we think is best suitable for us. I have always believed in the latter half's ideology. And so, precisely I am a fundamentalist and I believe in my own set of principles that encapsulate my dreams, my wants, my desires and my sphere of freedom. I believe most of us are like that only for I consider myself no different. The point that I am trying to make over here is that we, yes all of us, believe in doing things to the best of our abilities without being subverted by any baggage or obligations...and yes we follow a path of our desires in search of our destination; the path that we make on our own terms and conditions...as per the way we desire our lives to be.

We make promises to ourselves when we successfully launch our endeavors. We dream to claim the soaring heights at the point of embarkation as we get set to launch our journey on our own path of rules and regulations. But then, what happens in the midway, when we lose focus and then we get digressed from the very same way that we were so confidently promising about?? What happens to that confident spree and our beliefs when we engage ourselves into the activities which never should have been engaged into in actuality??..More importantly and rather straightforwardly, why do we make promises to our own selves when probably we know that we won't be able to fetch them to their presumed destinations??...


I remember during my schooling days, I performed pathetically in my 1st term, as most of us do!...And so at the starting of the 2nd term I promised myself not to repeat the same, only if it would have been turned out to be true!. Anyway, the result was exactly the same as the first term..!! There are many other instances of such promises and resolutions that I have made with intense confidence to myself and every time...or say most of the time... I have failed to deliver them. I am pretty sure even you guys would have done the same for I believe I am no different. The only good thing, as per my friends about me, is that atleast I realize that I went wrong and atleast I try to ameliorate things and make them work. But what good is there in the fact that most of the time I have failed to deliver the promised results??.. Probably we look at ourselves in extremely high perspective. We believe that everything is doable for us as we are smart enough to do them when we actually are not. And it gets late till the time we realize the harsh truth; worst part is that we again engage in the similar instances and the vicious circle goes on and on!


An English proverb says ... "Humans make mistakes, Fools repeat them." .. probably I am a fool as I keep repeating the same mistakes again and again..Every tenth day I wake up out of my shameful slumber only to realize that there were hundred things required to be done and I did not do...that I had promised myself to atleast respect the promises that I keep on making with my own selves...


Back me up my friends by accepting the same in your case for the sake of the veracity of my presumption that I am not different. Else I will be proved otherwise...that I am different; though it will make me feel better as I will be having an excuse that if I am not able to fulfill my promises then it is completely normal as I am 'DIFFERENT' than the rest of the world!


Anyway, blessed are those who don't realize they are mistaken and have the tendency to forget the promises they keep making. At least they live HAPPILY..! For rest of us, for people like me, our own body is a cruel place to live in dear friends...for we continuously are in the process of disrespecting ourselves; how long will it bear us..??..Just imagine...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

MOMENT I SEE YOU :)