I HATE TO SAY GOODBYE BUT LOVE TO WATCH YOU WALK AWAY



Dear 2011,

Just after a week you would come to an end... So this is a wee note to say goodbye. I enjoyed every minute with you, you were the year I got my nerve back, my confidence donned a bonnet and started to dance, on the inside mostly, but dancing none the less. I had many adventures, saw so many new places and took chances, not all of it worked out how I would have liked, but what do you know, I'm still standing.

I hate to replace you, but 2012 is just around the corner, tempting me and trying to steal me away like a new best friend in the playground. But before we part, it's important to me that you know you are special, of all the years in recent memory, you are my favorite. You got me writing, traveling and taking chances again and for that, you will be forever treasured.

Mostly, you really taught me to not look back, to always look forward and so, I say adieu...

Yours sincerely,
Me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

MOMENT I SEE YOU :)