WHAT IS LIFE???

LIFE IS HAPPINESS-
“Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.”




Life is joy …
“I do it for joy it brings,cause I’m a joyful girl.Cause the world owes us nothing,we owe each other the world.”



Life is love…
“The more I think it over, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people.”



Life is faith…
“You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith”



Life is freedom…
“Freedom in general may be defined as the absence of obstacles to the realization of desires.”



Life is fantasy..
“The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment ,when you are between asleep and awake ,when you don’t know the difference between reality and fantasy ,when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is a reality ,and it really happened .”



Life is art…
“A writer should write with his eyes and a painter paint with his ears.”


Life is a dream …
“I like dreams of the future better than the history of the past.”



Life is a fairy tale…
“Every man’s life is a fairy tale written by God’s fingers.”



Life is delight…
“A man’s delight in looking forward to and hoping for some particular satisfaction is a part of the pleasure flowing out of it, enjoyed in advance. But this is afterward deducted, for the more we look forward to anything the less we enjoy it when it comes. “



Life is peace …
“Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.”



Life is nature…
“All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind.”



Life is elegance…
“The only real elegance is in the mind; if you’ve got that, the rest really comes from it”



Life is to love it..
“One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS.....

THE EMPERORS SEED :)

MOMENT I SEE YOU :)